Buying a wetsuit can be the best investment in your surfing, so you want it to last for as many surfs
as possible right? Here are a few tips and tricks you can turn into habits to extend the life of your
- Enjoy every wave caught in this wetsuit.
- After each surf, make sure you rinse your suit very well in clean fresh water.
- Hang it up carefully to drip dry in the shade, excessive sun causes damage to your wetsuit that is
not covered under warranty.
- Do not dry clean your wetsuit or use bleach. It doesn’t like chemicals.
- Do not use in chlorinated swimming pools or spa’s, chlorine damage is not covered under warranty.
- Do not tumble dry. Excessive heat causes material delamination and the breakdown of the rubber
and laminates and don’t iron the suit or the prints.